Wednesday 24 July 2013

The first two weeks

Entering the second week, things seem to be working a bit better for my little one at the daycare. The first week was full of drama every time I dropped him off and the second week just started today, since two last days were holidays here. To be honest, I find it quite difficult to let someone else look after my son, even only for three to four hours a day. I am worried that he would not eat his meals, that he would cry all the time, that he would fall and bump into hard surface, that he would eat sugary sweets or cookies, among others. However, I do realize that there are things we can't control so, in the end, a bit of compromise here and there and a bit of effort to put my trust in the daycare staff are all I need to do.

Obviously, there are good things about sending him to the daycare as well. He cries much less at home, he often plays on his own with or without me next to him, and he learns to dance while singing a song :). Sooner or later, I'm pretty sure that he will enjoy his time at the daycare and I'll have his tiny hand waving at me with smile when I drop him off in the morning. Stay happy and healthy, little D...I love you to the moon and back!

4 comments:

  1. Bener kaaan? Eh, ibu david udh mau gawe lagikah? *gossip*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah ada kerjaan paruh waktu sampai September, Ki. Lumayanlah, biar otaknya gak beku ;p

      Delete
  2. Selamaattt, untung ga langsung full time ya? Paruh waktu aja kayanya masi belum rela ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tau aja, Kiki..Full time selain belum dapet, kayaknya juga belum sanggup Ki, makanya gak nyari juga. Pokoknya setelah dijalanin, 4 jempol buat Kiki..salut!!

      Delete