Thursday 26 September 2013

Small Reunion

June 2006 in Jakarta Office when both of us were much younger back then


Me and Helen


Fast forward to September 2013 at home in Bangkok

Me, Helen, and the boys (her 4-year old was busy playing)
Helen and I once worked together in Jakarta about seven years ago. A year later, I resigned from the office to pursue my study while she continued working there for some more months before going back to Germany to get married. Moved back to Asia, we got bigger chance to meet up few times. They came to visit us in Bangkok last year, just before I gave birth, and a couple of weeks ago. Here's our latest version during their brief visit, me with my 16-month old, and Helen with her 7-month old son, our husbands and her oldest boy  were behind the camera.

Look forward to having our next reunion sometime soon :)

"Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods"
-Aristotle-


No comments:

Post a Comment