Tuesday 30 August 2011

Travel Writing

I heard this term from my best friend for the first time about eight years ago, but it was only last year when I commenced my writing exercise, learnt how a travel article should be written through various online sources, and finally had the courage to send it to one of Indonesia's travel magazines. To my surprise, they accepted my article, and here they are!

My first article about the city of Inverness in Scotland, published in Tamasya magazine May 2011.


My second article about Tongariro Alpine Crossing in Tongariro National Park, New Zealand, published in Liburan magazine August 2011.

Now, one more article is on its way to be published and few more are impatiently waiting for their turns. Travel writing is really fun, especially if you had such a memorable and exciting journey to share. Wanna give yourself a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment