Monday 29 August 2011

My recent kitchen boosters

1. Compliments for my French cuisine from our French guests. For couple of weeks I prepared various meals from our reliable source. Some of them were first trial but all turned out to be representative dishes.

2. Happy faces of our foreign guests enjoying Indonesian dishes during the Indonesia's Independence Day celebration at our home while he proudly explained the delicacy and variety of Indonesian meals. Somehow, I often think that he's more Indonesian at heart than I am :p.

3. Great success in trying the banana purses recipe for dessert and the host said that they were very delicious.

4. Time spent in the kitchen during the last weeks was paid off.

Will share the easy-peasy recipes later when I'm in the mood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment