Thursday 9 November 2006

start blogging

It has been quite some time ago since I had the intention to upgrade my language competencies. Despite the fact that I apply the languages in my every day life, I do feel the needs to improve my writing ability as well. Furthermore, I am fond of reading, and therefore I think highly of those who could put across their ideas and experiences into such interesting and enjoyable narratives. One thing then came up in mind, if they can, why can’t I?

Finally, I have made a start thanks to my dear friend, Niloofar for having encouraged me to write, write, and write. Besides, I also learned how to create my own blog. The following parts will be the utterance to my thoughts and experiences, which I also would like to share with my dearest friends and… you!

So here I am, with my blog. Enjoy…

No comments:

Post a Comment